May 20, 2008

Forget Post-it (TM)

Things I absolutely adore and need for my office space and my living space (wherever that may be in the next two months) but will most probably only look at every now and then to remind myself that I am not rich and earning dollars. :(

The life organizer. Sometimes bad things happen to organized people. Be prepared for disasters, both major and minor, with the Life.doc Organizing Binder from Buttoned Up. The Life.doc Binder has eight sections including: Family Basics, Insurance, Legal, Caregiver Information (won't be needing this for a while though), In Sickness & Health (oh, this I do need!), Dollars & Sense (probably what I need most), Emergency Plan and Home Sweet Home

These? Because maybe it will make me feel better about all the files on projects I have...

And this kind of office space except in blue and purple. But since when did corporate slaves have spaces like this? :(

1 comment:

138191 said...

The Team at Buttoned Up wants to thank you for your kind review of the Life.doc binder. We truly hope our product will help your readers organize their lives and get buttoned up! If you or your readers are interested in more products for getting organized visit our website at www.getbuttonedup.com or contact me at jenna@getbuttonedup.com for more information. Thanks again and Happy Organizing!