April 15, 2009

10

A couple of weeks ago, it was Carlo's Friday off and he picked me up at the office for a lunch date. We met Suzee, Chin and Monik (my officemates) on the way to the restaurant... "Carlo, this is Chin, Suzee and Monik. Girls, his is Carlo"

When I got back to the office, Suzee begins teasing me... "Uy Krissy, may napansin ako ha... May something ka sa lalaking kasama mo kanina... Ung mga kamay mo pa-ganun ganun pa, tas un mga mata mo ang alive alive! As in kakaibang Krissy un kanina ah... Nagtransform na Krissy! Crush mo un noh??? Crush mo un noh??? Uyyy, di maitago ang crush!"

Because I was laughing so hard, Chin answered for me... "Suzee, boyfriend niya na un ano!"

Suzee: "Ay!"

Happy 10th Monthsary butter ball! Love you!
Apparently, the sparks still fly. Hahaha...

No comments: