March 31, 2009

Go for Gold

Sabi ng isang officemate ko nun nalaman niyang magkakalayo kami saglit ni Carlo, "Naku, mag-aaway kayo ng todo habang nandun ka sa US. May maasar sa inyo kasi ung isa di nag-email." He spent most of our dinner breaktime describing the horrors hardships of long distance relationships.

I was laughing the entire time.

First off, I don't expect us not to fight. I do however expect us to get through the rough patches. It's not about whether you fight or not. It's how you fight daw.

Second, said officemate is now happily married to the woman he was having fights with during their times of separation.

You can't blame me for laughing.

2 comments:

Lance said...

Kelan ka aalis, Ate? We'll miss you!

Krissy said...

Sa aking dakilang taga-comment...

sa June ako alis but I'll be gone for just 5 weeks. BIIIIG family reunion. Awww... I'm miss-able. Hahaha... Thanks Lance.