January 14, 2007

In the background: Genius - Duncan Sheik

  1. First post of the year! Haha!
  2. Apparently, December 16 was the last time I had time and brain power to post something. I'm low on both right now. It's CAP-Stat week starting tomorrow, something I never thought I'd see given all the work that I feel I've been doing and not seeing that much progress. Teamwork sucks when only a thrid of the team shows up for meetings and helps out with labor. Practice for the real world, I tell myself.
  3. I miss the family. Big families equal big fun but when you're suddenly separated from them it's big depression too. Solitary walks currently rank low on my list of fun things to do. The sadness is only starting to mellow now.
  4. I took the GRE diagnostic test last night. Results confirm that I need serious review. It was a bit depressing at first but now I'm just motivated.
  5. I wish I could skip this period of my life, maybe fast forward through the next two years. I want to be where I dream of being already. California come on.

1 comment:

delusion angel said...

me thinks you should watch click and rethink fast forwards. ^_^