July 07, 2006

Background Music: Single - Natasha Beddingfield

For Any Potential Boyfriends

Every lady has her list. Here’s mine…Good grief, I’m that bored!

Non-negotiables:
1. He has to be growing Christian who’s more “mature” than me.
2. He has to have a good relationship with his family. He has to establish a good relationship with mine…Nyahahaha, I don’t even know who’s a tougher nut to crack, my mom or dad. And, oh dear, my brothers…
3. He has to be taller than me. Why? It’s nice to be able to rest my head on his shoulder comfortably. I can hear Eigen say, “Sappy but true.”
4. He has to be neat… e.g. he must be able to pick up his dirty clothes and put them in the hamper, capable of basic cleaning in kitchen and bathroom, appreciates bleach, Febreze (allergen-reducer type), and Lysol. Okay, that last one is a stretch. I haven’t met a single guy who appreciates these heaven sent products.

Optional:
1. A good sense of humor (and a great deal of energy to meet the entire extended family…)
2. A creative and “techie” person… An engineer perhaps? Kidding. The family’s crawling with engineers as it is. And that could explain this…
3. It would be nice if he sang. It would even be nicer if he liked dancing (as in pas de deux dances). Someone I can really salsa with.
4. A responsible risk-taker. Hehehe… roller coasters galore… there’s a honeymoon must (half-meant)
5. A health nut (what’s not to love?)
6. A Scrabble fan.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

somebody as hot as channing tatum couldn't hurt... *laughs*

Anonymous said...

Grabeh requirements ah. :) Kaya siguro maraming girls ang tumatandang dalaga eh dahil sobrang taas ng standards! Hahaha. Sa akin, bsta maganda, matalino, mabait, at mayaman, ok na. Pero bihira kc ang maganda na, "mature" Christian girl pa. Either taken na sila, or "single-blessedness" ang trip. Hay buhay... Kristina, may ivovolunteer ako para sau... Si LG! Uuy..... Wehehe! :)