June 30, 2006

Growing Pains

Lunch with Joy tomorrow after her tennis lesson and my workout. I wonder if this how it'll be in the future. You text friends every weekend and you all try to fix a chat into your busy, varying schedules. It strikes me as somewhat depressing but then again it's better than nothing.

Church core meeting tomorrow. Kill me now... I can't find those pieces of paper where I wrote all my dreams and aspirations for the dance ministry. And stupid ballet CD won't work. Good thing I bought a copy of Ballet for Dummies.

Gym or ballet? Ballet or gym?

Masters or work? work or Masters?

Biostatistics? Health Systems? MBA? Nursing? Health Administration?

UP Manila? UF? Georgia Tech?

Work where?

To write or not write him.

Decisions. In Meredith Grey's words:

"Look at us, we're adults! How did that happen? And how do you make it stop?"

1 comment:

Krissy said...

sorry, i get cranky when i can't find something...and when i'm lonely