February 23, 2012

Fresh Start

Just a couple of updates. I'm married now to the wonderful, handsome Carlo. I quit my job and moved to be with the hubby in Malaysia, a land of new spices and smells that my tongue and nose have yet to like. A 2-bedroom unit is home for now. We actually don't know what to do with all the space. Do come visit, you're very welcome. Just let us know when.

And so here I am. Nowadays, I write "Housewife" in blanks asking for occupation. I just googled substitutes for cornstarch as I don't have any to make tonight's dinner of tamarind glazed chicken. My husband worries I'm getting bored. I'm not. There's always something to do, ways to keep entertained.

And a photobook of our wedding pictures that I should have finished ages ago but cooking (it's more fun!) has gotten in the way.

No comments: