April 10, 2008

Give me my numbers!

Must say lunch is always something to look forward to. A toast to us ladies for creating sacred lunch hour.

Anyway, today was interesting. Spent a good part of my afternoon and evening figuring out formulas on this template of ours (among other things)... I tell you now folks, I am no math whiz, but I rather miss the days of college when figures swarmed in your head like busy bees. At least I knew brain cells were still alive and kicking. Most days now, I feel like they have gone into hibernation. Today, after initial panic, I embraced the stress if only to know brain was alive.

Last night was even better. *Wink* Tip: At 7Pm on weekdays, head for McDonalds El Pueblo if you're in the Ortigas CBD. All Starbucks outlets are insanely crowded and if you need to have some quality time with someone, McDonalds El Pueblo with their amazing music mix is the place.

No comments: