March 15, 2008

Hurrah!

I bought a pair of jeans yesterday, enough reason for my close friends to celebrate. They're been gently telling me my jeans no longer fit properly. I gave away all my "thin clothes" in a fit of depression over my battle with my weight long ago. So now I've tasted some victory, I have to buy new thin clothes.

But what a victory! I walked into the shop, spotted a good style of jeans and grabbed the medium to try on. I actually laughed in the dressing room! The medium didn't fit well! I asked for the small and that fit just right... WOW! It's been what?! 8 years!!! EIGHT years since I wore a small size!!!

Freak out! Hahaha... Thank You God, clients, vegetables, fruits, and the weighing scale! Now to celebrate with some Kit Kat Cafe Latte! Hahaha...

PS Don't worry, I'm not after skinny. I'm after healthy. Hehehe...

No comments: